Call me silly, but I’m still as amazed as I was to find out that my birthday was officially declared as the Indonesian National Bloggers Day by Muhammad Nuh (if I’m not mistaken) three years ago. It felt so good, monumental. I love blogging and since a point of time I can’t precisely recall, I’ve been always wanting to make money and earn a living by arranging words and let people benefit from what I can do best.
Ok, enough rambling. Now I’d tell you, the world, that this October I’ll be taking part in the much hyped Pesta Blogger Indonesia 2010 as a volunteer! Days ago I emailed the committee and it seemed that they’re welcome. The next coincidence is that the festivity will be around my neighborhood. Pesta Blogger 2010 is taking place at Rasuna Epicentrum, a lovely futuristically-designed venue within walking distance (it only takes me 15 minutes or so to get there from where I’m now typing).
So this birthday is going to be crazily fun! With this said, I’m figuring out 27 birthday wishes, thanks to Toshi and his 100 things to do before he dies.
- Buy a decent violin
- Take violin lessons
- Perform violin recital in public
- Have a full grasp of Korean
- Write as many books of my own as I can
- Be a commercial freelance writer
- Run great, profitable blogs
- Roam Irish meadows and countryside
- Meet and interview the Corrs
- Buy a solar-powered house in some suburbia with an open, green space around it to plant veggies and fruits
- Be a wealthy entrepreneur
- Gain weight muscle mass
- Have an understanding, pious spouse and kid(s) that make me proud in their own way
- Be more assertive
- Be a vegetarian
- Do yoga on a regular basis
- Purchase my own folded bicyle
- Get my own hybrid car
- Avoid eating unhealthy foods and beverages
- Go to Mecca and Madinah for hajj
- Make my parents feel so lucky to have me
- Be more outspoken and candid while in public
- Visit the States
- Obtain another Master’s degree in creative writing or some sort
- Get a MacBook Air
- Take a flight (the biggest challenge for an acrophobic)
- Have fewer belongings
Amen to the wishes!