I was given an access card and it didn’t work. I managed to get into the lift but it turned out the lift on 39th floor is still out of service.There is no Internet connection other than my own. And now I am thirsty and want to sip some water but can’t find a water dispenser and am offered a box of water cups. I should say this is not an ideal working space I have in my mind. I miss the trees, the musholla, the earth. And oh don’t you know the higher you stay or live, the more rapidly you get old, or age. Isn’t that horrible???
- 837,929 hits
- How much I want to say: "This could be a brief email." 1 week ago
- "A writer should absorb everything time bestows upon him. Reading and listening your whole life..." - Fartsa (season 1, eps. 1) 1 week ago
- Film cinta-cintaan ‘berondong’ dan tante-tante yang cukup menarik. #MILFmoviereview akhlisblog.wordpress.com/2021/11/20/apa… 2 weeks ago
- Male gymnasts try #yoga to prevent backpain.... #gymnastics youtube.com/watch?v=vKPNDP… 2 weeks ago
- "Things you own end up owning you." - Tyler Durden #FightClub 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bagaimana Membaca Kata "LinkedIn" dengan Benar
- Mengapa Banyak Orang India Pintar Berbahasa Inggris?
- Perbedaan Guru Yoga dari Instruktur Yoga
- Pengalaman Membeli Rumah Pertama secara Tunai di Citra Maja Raya
- Kekuatan Cerita dalam Perdagangan NFT
- Pijat-pijit Bukannya Fit, Malah Bikin Sakit!
- 11 Drama Korea Bertema Penulis yang Harus Anda Tonton
- "For Sell" atau "For Sale"?
- 8 Tingkatan Yoga
- 9 Jenis Judul yang Menarik Pembaca