- 832,777 hits
- My typist https://t.co/SI85lhsA5Q 4 hours ago
- Pertjuma pake masker dobel ketat tapi tangan celamitan ke mata tiap 5 menit sekali😎 1 day ago
- Today’s aerobic achievement… Commuter line departure= 17:51 Arriving at the station = 17:50:00 Running like crazy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- WTF is going on? So many TNI battle tanks are racing somewhere. 3rd world war simulation?!! https://t.co/IRSg03eMBs 4 days ago
- Not a full moon but still captivating on sooo many levels. https://t.co/O6mcaejzDZ 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "For Sell" atau "For Sale"?
- Bagaimana Membaca Kata "LinkedIn" dengan Benar
- Mengapa Banyak Orang India Pintar Berbahasa Inggris?
- Mengenal Odin Mode di Android
- Pengalaman Membeli Rumah Pertama secara Tunai di Citra Maja Raya
- Perbedaan Guru Yoga dari Instruktur Yoga
- 11 Drama Korea Bertema Penulis yang Harus Anda Tonton
- Trik Cegah Penipuan Atas Nama Kartu Kredit Mandiri
- 8 Tingkatan Yoga
- Ke Mana Kalau MacBook Bermasalah?
Category Archives: the corrs
I’ve never been a person with fondness of huge festivity in any occasions. So when people flock during year’s end to celebrate a new year, I prefer being with the closest. Not too many, just the closest, the warmest. And … Continue reading
Take a minute, just a little time One more moment, for a little while When I go, I’ll be back before you notice One last chance before I say goodbye Take a minute Take a minute Time is running I … Continue reading
“Most of the time, I believe, it’s good people doing bad things. it’s bad people doing bad things.” “Religion and churches are run by human beings. Human beings are fallible and if i am to sit and judge I cant … Continue reading
You leave in the morning with everything you own In a little black case Alone on a platform, the wind and the rain On a sad and lonely face Mother will never understand Why you had to leave For the … Continue reading
A deeply inspirational video of the youngest of the Corrs. Too my eyes, Andrea looks a bit older, especially her eyes and some lines on the forehead. But that’s not what matters most. She is definitely more mature in terms … Continue reading
If a novice fiddler must have a role model, I believe it’s gotta be Sharon ‘the Posh’ Corr. Apart from her gorgeous cheek bones and one-of-its-kind nose (can’t help saying that), she plays like a goddess. And as for me, … Continue reading