- 824,381 hits
- “Mbak mbak yg sedang tiktok tolong dipakai maskernya!” Teriak masinis di corong gerbong. Turunin aja pakk🤣 21 hours ago
- Monday motivation twitter.com/tedtalks/statu… 1 day ago
- YOGA adalah agama. Begitu kata seorang guru saya. Dg asumsi tsb, kita bisa menyimpulkan bahwa cara orang beryoga mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I always liken today’s coronavirus to Nazis. Both force us to stay and hide inside for only-God-knows-how-long. twitter.com/ted_ed/status/… 1 day ago
- Sok-sokan beli rumah di suburb tapi ngeluh sepi lah, ngeluh nggak ada inilah itulah, segala kemewahan ibukota. Ujun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bagaimana Membaca Kata "LinkedIn" dengan Benar
- Mengapa Banyak Orang India Pintar Berbahasa Inggris?
- Mengenal Odin Mode di Android
- Pijat-pijit Bukannya Fit, Malah Bikin Sakit!
- Mengenal Nafas Ujayyi (Ujayyi Pranayama) dalam Yoga
- Mr Krabs, Satir untuk Para Entrepreneur dari Stephen Hillenburg
- Pengalaman Ganti Baterai iPhone 5
- "Thanks God" atau "Thank God"?
- Mengapa Daerah Casablanca Jakarta Selatan Angker?
- 9 Jenis Judul yang Menarik Pembaca
Tag Archives: pandemic diary
Hari-hari pandemi terus bertambah. Ibarat napi di tahanan, kita udah capek coret-coret dinding bikin turus. Satu, dua, tiga, empat, lima, enam, tujuh, delapan, sembilan, sepuluh, coret… Begitu lagi dan lagi. Dua lebaran sudah lewat ditelan pandemi. Jumat siang tadi saya … Continue reading
I saw this App Store flyer saying: “SING ALONG THIS EID.” I uploaded the screenshot on my Twitter feed and commented in a miserable tone: “How could I???” But really today is the second Eid we Indonesians celebrate without any … Continue reading
The last time I ranted about this mega wedding, I never thought the scale was increasingly insane. And now all heads turned to the social media faux pas of our head of state and minister of defense. They were attending … Continue reading
“Bulat bulat lonjong lonjong Tahu bulat dan kosong Digoreng dadakan Hangat hangat Enak enak enakkk….” That is exactly what you can hear around Jakarta when you see a motorbike with a small truck behind it, where a guy usually holds … Continue reading
Recently there is this discourse about opening schools back. In the upcoming academic year, the government is ambituously pushing teachers and school administrators to reopen their school gates for the first time after the pandemic. But the thing is the … Continue reading
How much is our life disrupted by the pandemic? I guess we can measure this scale of ‘destruction’ (or disruption?) by observing how much we have to change our habits as humans. So again, this year we have to succumb … Continue reading
To survive this pandemic unscathed, I decided to more intensively monetize my writing skills by becoming a writing ‘whore’. Sounds disgusting, but let me explain. I’m always living ideally. Well, choosing this profession itself is an idealisme per se. This … Continue reading
ANOTHER day in the pandemic-ridden world, another issue coming up. The more children are made to stay home, the more they are prone to internet and gadget addiction. They have to learn online and they also find solace and entertainment … Continue reading
Aldebaran and Andin have been household names in Indonesia. They are the main protagonists of a soap opera titled “Ikatan Cinta”, aired on RCTI. No no, let me tell you I am not a fan. I saw this at a … Continue reading
This month marks a single year of my pandemic diary. Well, nothing to celebrate really. Because what is to be proud of or what is exciting about it? Oddly enough, I do have several things to be proud of. I … Continue reading
DID you hear that people in Indonesia are getting so desperate they start to get infatuated by stocks and investment lately? They think as the market crashes, they can take advantage of the economic malaise and reap the benefits. Instantly. … Continue reading
This is what happens when your country ignores science from the very beginning. Ignorance after ignorance and pig-headedness that accumulate in the head of uninformed heads filled with swirling hoaxes on WhatsApp ends up in a semi public health apocalypse. … Continue reading