Being a yoga teacher has never been this hard. You are, to a certain extent, expected to be an asana junkie who masters all those poses in Yoga Bible and Light on Yoga, be a psychic who comprehends spiritualism, be a sage who knows philosophy, ethics and morals well, be a saint who is ready to be idolized and worshipped without losing your humility, be a public speaker whose charisma is unbeatably inspiring, be a physician who can tell what happens with your students’ body when they’re injured or in pain and heal them no matter what because they trust you a little bit too much, be a marketer who keeps promoting yourself and your skills because nobody else would do it for you for literally free, be a manager who jots down and strategically arrange all your own teaching materials and schedules, and be officially certified to obtain international acknowledgment.
- 821,879 hits
- tibet and now uyghur🥲 twitter.com/elephantjourna… 1 hour ago
- Viktoria komova twitter.com/olympics/statu… https://t.co/Bc8YdqaImv 2 hours ago
- 😂 twitter.com/teamsweeting/s… 6 hours ago
- Kamu yang mana, dear?#blogpost #mudik2021 #netizen62 akhlisblog.wordpress.com/2021/05/14/15-… 21 hours ago
- Free #yoga flow this morning. Resetting the mood and clearing up the mind. 😎 Powered by Sufjan Stevens https://t.co/IOm7lz9mAJ 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Mengenal Odin Mode di Android
- 11 Drama Korea Bertema Penulis yang Harus Anda Tonton
- Mengapa Banyak Orang India Pintar Berbahasa Inggris?
- 15 Tipe Orang Indonesia Saat Harus Menghadapi Larangan Mudik 2021
- Bagaimana Membaca Kata "LinkedIn" dengan Benar
- Pandemic Diary: All I Want for Eid Is Nature
- "For Sell" atau "For Sale"?
- "Maybe Tomorrow": Pengen Bunuh Diri Karena Pandemi? Mungkin Kamu Butuh Nonton Film Ini
- Pengalaman Membeli Rumah Pertama secara Tunai
- Senam Artistik Berjuang Temukan Keseimbangan Antara Akrobatik versus Estetik